Tappex Patented hand tools are designed to allow the quick, easy, accurate and repeatable installation of Tappex self tapping thread inserts for plastics, metals or composite materials.
The Tappex range of hand tools feature….
- A Metric hexagon drive and so can be used with either a socket drive tool or tap wrench
- Extended nose design to help where access is restricted
- Centered to aid alignment with pillar drill or mill
- Alignment bush retained by an O ring which allows removal of the shroud if space is limited
- A nose designed to install the insert to the correct depth – ensuring consistently that the best performance is achieved
For a video showing the Tappex hand tool in use, please follow this link to visit our you tube page.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss your application further, then please do give our technical sales office a us a call on 01789 206 600 or drop us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.